What This Blog is All About

Beauty is the accurate language of itself. Pictures which paint a thousand words are its secondary tongue. This blog uses pictures while it attempts to convey that primary language.

There is beauty beyond that seen by the eye. But it takes the soul to perceive it. The feeling of mirth, the feeling of lightness, the feeling of being, the feeling of love for the Creator, the feeling of awe, the feeling that could make one weep for a reason only the soul understands- these are what this blog wants each and everyone of us to experience.


Saturday, November 15, 2008

BEAUTY IN THE LAUGHTER OF A CHILD

 Gawani in the Shenzhen Safari 


Gawani in Disneyland


                                                      Gawani in Ocean Park

What could be more gratifyingly beautiful than the laughter of a child who appreciates what little thing you did for him or her?


My baby, Kathlea Francynn Gawani, rewarded me with such laughter when I took her to an almost two-week vacation. In spite of my misgivings about the "disneyfication" of our children's consciousness and the dangers it can cause, I took her to Disneyland -Hongkong. We also took a trip to China. She had a swell time.

My baby is a neglected one. I am a busy person and she has to fit into my schedule (Hah, imagine saying that your own child has to fit into your schedule as if she is an agenda!?!). I am sure she savored every moment I was with her, when she was the focus of every bit of my attention.

This is something beautiful, don't you think?